**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
ISSO needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems. Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Looking for a highly motivated Information System Security Officer (ISSO) to support the Cyber Network Defense (CND) system efforts maintain and enhance operational and security controls of CND hardware and software components. At least ten years of experience to provide technical leadership, planning and execution of system security.
- Coordinating security and accreditation requirements
- Providing support to senior NSA Security Officers (ISSOs and ISSMs) and customer Security Leads.
- Assisting in the evaluation of security solutions
- Assisting with the CM for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
- Evaluating security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements
- Proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintaining operational security posture for an information system or program
- 10+ years of experience plus a H.S. diploma (bachelor's degree can be credited for 4 years of experience, master's degree can be credit for 6 years of experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline
- 4 years experience in systems engineering methodologies and technologies
- Have and maintain one of the following certifications: GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP or CCNA-Security
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org