**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Provide systems engineering support to the customer high-level end-to-end IT requirements process. The contractor shall coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of customer’s high level end-to-end IT requirements.
Evaluate and manage the current requirements and processes, and propose changes to enable the customer’s corporate decision making processes. The contractor shall be responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the Capabilities Satisfaction processes. The contractor shall assist in the governance, development, documentation and review of processes as directed by the customer.
Additionally, the engineer shall support the customer with tracking and reporting of Mission Need (MN) data, metrics, and reports as required in preparation for board meetings, Senior Leadership actions, etc. The SE will have primary responsibility for the creation, configuration and maintenance of SharePoint projects across several instances; schemas and workflows across multiple projects and the management of Users’ accounts, groups, and permission schemes. They will be expected to research and implement SharePoint best practices; train staff on SharePoint and navigating projects and spaces; provide administration and maintenance support of SharePoint-enabled solutions; manage web environment design; perform tests and QA of websites and web applications; and manage the structure and content, relying heavily on graphics and design.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience as a system engineer (SE).
- Three or more years of recent experience in writing and managing functional requirements.
- A minimum of three years’ successful recent experience with requirements development and documentation for system engineering processes and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Excellent writing skills.
- Metrics experience to include ability to use automation to generate effective reports, dashboards, and metrics that can be effectively used by Senior Leadership to make decisions and provide real-time tracking and reporting of MN operational status.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated customer interface experience in eliciting technical requirements.
- Use of Visio, PowerPoint, or other presentation software to develop clear graphical representations.
- Good analytic, problem definition/identification, problem solving/mitigation skills.
- Experience working on project development from requirements definition to deployment.
- Process engineering experience.
- Structure and content management, relying heavily on graphics and design