**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Title: Senior Systems Engineer - Integration
Support, and work closely with, the Integration System Engineer (ISE) and Chief Architect. This senior systems engineer will provide dedicated technical support to the ISE in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring a strong systems engineering background and experience as well as a foundation in architecture and senior staff level communications.
Providing SE expertise to the Solutions Process to include requirements definition/engineering, as-is/to-be architecture engineering, reliability, testing and evaluation, risk management, etc.
Providing SE expertise to the Architecture team, led by the ISE, on various organizational actions and issues addressing the orchestration and integration of multiple programs, organizations, capabilities, products and services required to achieve desired mission outcomes.
Using a thorough knowledge of the Enterprise Solutions Process, as well as knowledge of the customer’s suite of products/solutions/services, support the mission need triad in the development and review of technical solution plans for the directed mission needs. Specific responsibilities include engineering support to the preparation of solution plans as well as participation in, and capturing of, pertinent issues/concerns and follow up on the various triad planning meetings and solution plan “visibility point” sessions. Lead the triad team to completing a successful solution architecture review with the Chief Architect by scheduling the review, leading the development of the presentation to include as-is and to-be architecture views, capturing liens and status from the review, and tracking completion of liens.
Provide SE expertise to various Agency/CAPs forums, including the CIP Triage Board.
Provide SE expertise through multiple mechanisms for technology transitions into the organization’s Architecture such as those from Research and Operations, as well as supporting transitioning and decommissioning efforts.
- Minimum Twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, specifically requirements development, architecture, system of system integration and architecture, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program/cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
- Self-starter, with high attention to detail and be proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Previous experience with this customer.