**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
Software Reverse Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems. Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
This exciting role includes performing traditional Reverse Engineering and vulnerability research with a focus on OCO (Offensive Cyber Operations) and DCO (Defensive Cyber Operations) activities. Support large scale weapons systems and other national security operations. Work with customers directly performing full cycle system engineering, gathering requirements and source code, to technical documentation and specifications. Performing long term, in depth vulnerability assessments using reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and exploitation technologies. Engineers are encouraged to be creative and exhaust every technical avenue to uncover weaknesses of the system and exploit them. The feasibility and impact of the findings will often require team members to develop prototype exploitations based on identified vulnerabilities.
Position is located in Annapolis Junction with some travel and meetings to Linthicum Heights area. Occasional CONUS and OCONUS travel will occur as well.
- Experience in x86/x64 assembly, software reverse engineering, kernel debugging, and protocol stacks
- Experience in Software Reverse Engineering with at least 1 of the following tool or an equivalent: IDAPro, GDB, WinDbg, Immunity/OllyDbg
- Experience developing computer exploits
- Experience in malware analysis and mitigation techniques
- Computer implant architecture and development
- Strong understanding of the Windows and Linux Operating System internals and APIs
- Knowledge of analyzing shellcode, packed and obfuscated and the associated algorithms a plus
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Pearl, etc
- Experience in host and network analysis to identify and characterize anomalies and vulnerabilities in the platform
- Experience documenting findings in reports and briefings
- Security certifications a plus: CISSP, C|EH, CREA, GPEN, GREM, OSCP, OSCE
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org