**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IN ORDER TO APPLY**
Configuration Manager needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
• The contractor shall develop and maintain a Configuration Management Plan to establish baselines, policies and procedures, configuration controls and processing with an initial document due within 21 days of Government tasking, and all government requested revision to be made within 3 business days of request.
• The contractor shall establish and conduct configuration control board weekly meetings to place documentation, policies and procedures under configuration control. Approximately 52 deliverables are anticipated in the calendar year.
• The contractor shall create and maintain a repository for JCSC Program documentation across JIRA/Confluence and MS office products to ensure version control, ownership and identification of deliverables (markings) are clear. All documentation must be under version control within the Government Facility. A soft copy or hard copy outside the Government configuration management system is considered a partial delivery. The initial repository and configuration will be implemented within 60 days of Government request.
• The contractor shall create and maintain configuration baselines for program documentation using Government selected CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. The contractor shall perform change control and configuration audits quarterly with a report to the Government PM by the last day of the Quarter, 31 Dec, 31 Mar, 30 Jun, 30 Sep.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Six (6) years experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. if assigned to a developmental program, one (1) year of experience using a source code control system for a developmental program of similar scope and complexity is required.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com