**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Title: HPC Data Center
This Software Engineer (SWE) will support High Performance Computing systems engineering. The SWE will work closely with Government Technical Directors to provide software and systems engineering support to drive innovation and efficiencies throughout the organization’s ecosystem.
Some responsibilities include:
- Evaluating new products, methodologies, and agency policies to continually improve data center services while reducing cost and customer turn-around
- Evaluating and determining future Software Defined Network solutions
- Driving automation across data centers and driving change through automation
- Working on architecture documents to forge new milestones to keep data center offerings relevant
- Actively participate in future roadmap decisions for storage, network, HPC, and server support
- Providing assistance, as needed, to engineering teams to resolve tomorrow’s HPC technology challenges
- Designing, documenting, and leading network modernization as the data centers continue to retire spanning tree and adopt the more flexible spine/leaf architecture
- Analysis of issues, including capacity planning for HPC-specific solutions such as Lustre fabric and high-speed networks
- With networks, firewalls, and HPC network requirements all being in different organizations, driving continuity among the teams and array of devices
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Ability to write Ansible, Python, and other scripting languages
- Ability to think holistically
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com