**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Net Centric Capabilities (NCC) Software Engineer
This Software Engineer (SWE) provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of client-assigned cloud-based systems for the Net Centric Capabilities (NCC) Program Management Office. Provides software engineering services associated with activities in Advanced Targeting Exploration (ATE), to include identifying applicable policies and making recommendation on best practices, establishing requirements, and investigating potential solutions. Configures and integrates LINUX operating systems and implements operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance. The SWE will provide problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of development, test, and production software environments through established ticketing system. The SWE facilitates the deployment of web applications and services into the client's development and production environments.
- Fourteen (14) years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Experience with DEVOPS and containerization management
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Tower Ansible or other (i.e., Puppet or Chef or Salt)
- Experience in software development processes and using ticketing systems like JIRA or Redmine.
- Experience drafting documentation, such as FAQs and internal knowledge articles.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in SELinux Policy
- Experience with Vrealize automation or VMWare Horizon View or VMWare NSX
- Experience with targeting operations
- Experience with operating systems and network architectures