**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- The SE5 will provide system engineering services consistent with defined SE Configuration Management, Deployment Management, Planning, and Scheduling and related policies, processes, tool, and practices in support of the Corporate Management Services Office.
- The SE will assist with the analysis and documentation of current systems, evaluation of potential new systems, identification of capabilities gaps, development of data models, and development of system transition, data migration, and decommissioning plans and activities in support of CMS’ modernization plans and in the design of enterprise solutions.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
The candidate must have:
- Familiarity with agile development and test methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints.
- Ability to breakdown complex problem space, formulate technical strategies, build action plans, and track progress against established baselines to resolve technical challenges and meet customer expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.
- Experience with IC industry and customer
- Ability to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Strong in writing and communications skills.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com