This position requires a SECRET clearance.
Work location is at Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA, USA.
Senior CyberSecurity Engineers (Sr. ISSE) needed to support our USMC customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy secure systems. Highly competitive compensation package, including a generous 401k, Health care Stipend, and salary range from $125-129,000.00.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Expertise in some of the following areas is preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Minimum twelve (12) years of related experience.
• ACAS or Tenable Security Center Continuous View
• Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Reporting
• DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) content and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS)
• Security Compliance Checker, STIG Viewer, and Vulnerator
• Malware and Virus prevention, detection, and remediation
• Analysis of system auditing and logging
• Active Directory, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• DON Application and Database Management System (DADMS)
• Department of Defense (DoD) Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR) /Department of Navy (DON)
• Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
• Networking, System Administration Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
• Database Administration and Application Development
• Project Management
• USN and/or USMC Certification and Accreditation tools eMASS and MCCAST
• Patch Management, Incident Response, and Asset/Inventory Management
• DoD 8500. 01 and DoD 8510. 01 and National Institute of Technology Standards (NIST) publications
• Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Requirements
What you will be doing:
- Conduct security verification and validation for information systems, products, and components.
- Analyze design specifications, design documentation, configuration practices and procedures, and operational practices and procedures.
- Provide identification of non-compliance with security requirements and possible mitigations.
- Verify and validate that systems meet security requirements.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com