**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
This position provides systems engineering support and related services to Cryptographic Physical Products Modernization (CPPM) Program Management Office within the Cryptographic Assurance Operations (CAO) Organization. The position is part of a ESEA II contractor which shall:
- Provide systems engineering and architecture support in the areas of architecture and standards, systems engineering integration, evaluation and testing, systems engineering implementation, and application services to the CPPM program.
- Identify, analyze, and recommend potential network and security architectures for the underlying infrastructure on which CAO will develop, test, and operate lifecycle of physical production from ordering through production and distribution.
- Analyze the user requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirement specifications.
- Assist with the development of system requirements and functional requirements, as well as assist with deriving lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements.
- Employs Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g. identification, authentication, access control, accountability) and Security Mechanism Technology (passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.).
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of work products in Technical Process Areas associated with ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation.
- Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation,
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience coordinating development projects.
- Analysis of design and implementation alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendations.
- Analysis of functional, system, and non-functional requirements, data flows, and dependencies
- Architecture experience (DoDAF).
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com