*YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY*
Senior Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
· The selected candidate must be an expert on customer programs, tools, processes, and procedures. They should have recent, first-hand experience designing, integrating, and sustaining customer mission systems.
· They must have recent, first-hand experience supporting customer architecture and component development efforts. Preferred to promote an individual currently within the program.
· The selected candidate will provide requirements analysis, design recommendations, acceptance testing, deployment, and sustainment support to customer systems. Primary responsibilities include: Performance of system and component testing during integration of new systems and upgrades, Lifecycle support to include logistics services, document review, development of installation and deployment plans, and other tasks required to deploy and sustain operational systems, Periodic (infrequent) travel to OCONUS areas
· Bachelor's of Science degree in a technical field.
· Demonstrated understanding and experience with SIGINT system integration
· Knowledge of modern telecommunications networks, protocols, and technologies.
· Experience using LINUX-based data processing applications, and an understanding of the LINUX environment (limited scripting, command line arguments, etc.).
· Experience with COTS and GOTS processing tools used by the customer as outlined in the labor category qual sheet is also required.
· Recent experience within X42 offices is preferred, as is current familiarity and hands-on expertise with customer architectures and subsystems.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com