**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Software Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- Provides support to the customer’s Enterprise Architecture Office and supports the acquisition, configuration, integration, testing and implementation of a future Enterprise Architecture toolset for the Intelligence Community using the NoMagic COTS solution platform.
- Responsibilities also include working with vendor on tool integration and enhancements as well as implementation and deployment within customer classified environments.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 7 years of software engineering experience. Four years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience designing, coding, testing and supporting next-generation database solutions.
- Experience providing integration, implementation and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Ability to apply systems engineering principles to current and future designs.
- Ability to create and implement software engineering requirements into various environments.
- Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing software and architecture within the customer environment.
- Ability to modify, write, and implement custom reports.
- Ability to assist with the design of software applications.
- Ability to analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of applications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with our Maryland customer.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org