**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- This position supports the ESEA II contract providing High Performance Computing systems engineering in support of storage solutions.
- The Customer is seeking a Senior Linux Administrator with a Computer Science background.
- This is an engineering position that creates an environment for technicians to work and provide efficient storage solutions.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience for an SE6. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience.
- Strong storage skills in both the block layer and the file system with a focus towards optimization
- Understanding of application I/O
- Kernel tuning, operating system debugging/tracing expertise, and network tuning expertise
- Strong computer science/computer engineering background
- Agile and able to context switch between a broad spectrum of tasks with the ability to go deeply into a problem area, quickly gaining the requisite expertise, while being a member of a highly technical team
- Linux experience
- Strong scripting/programming background - C, Perl, Bourne Shell/Bash, or Python
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com