**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- The candidate will work as a member of a team tasked to inventory and capture the components (e.g., Systems, Services, Functions, etc.) comprising the system under study including some or all of the following: requirements, involved logical and physical interfaces, relevant data flows, and anticipated systems behavior.
- The team will then use a Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) tool to generate appropriate system documentation (Interface Definitions, Functional Flow Block Diagrams, Physical Internal Block Diagrams, etc.).
- After review by program subject matter experts, the team will update MBSE-generated models as required.
- The team will then analyze the Solution MBSE-generated models, together with supporting technical documentation, to determine a most reasonable set of test scenarios and associated test cases sufficient for verification and validation of integrated capability threads.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR a High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience OR a Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR a PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience.
The candidate must have:
- System-level experience with complex systems
- Experience with SE tools
- Be able to describe specific engineering products that the candidate has developed
- Have produced and interpreted Use Case Diagrams with specifications
- Understand be able to describe system architectures
- Experience with SME engagement (how to prepare, meeting objectives, questions to ask) to elicit information necessary for producing system models.
Other highly desired qualifications:
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (may include behavioral analysis, system architecture, requirement traceability, performance analysis, simulation, value modeling, or testing)
- Demonstrated experience developing or assessing specifications, interface requirements, system design, analysis and tradeoff, thread engineering test plans and test scenarios.
- Demonstrated ability to scope a problem, determine required model fidelity, and criteria for success.
- Have used Model Based Systems Engineering to capture:
- function, behavior,
- structure, components, objects,
- information flow, interfaces, ports,
- interactions, scenarios
- SIGINT experience, useful if also familiar with Compliance and/or Cyber
- Familiar with SysML (modeling syntax) and IDef (presentation symbology)
- Highly Desirable to have experience with one or more of the following tools: SAP Sybase PowerDesigner, IBM Rhapsody, Mathworks Simulink/MATLAB, MagicDraw, CORE, CAMEO, System Architect and Innoslate.
- Ability to review and analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, system architecture and requirements specifications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com