**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- This position is funded on the ESEA II contract supporting High Performance Computing systems engineering.
- The technical SETA contractor will provide subject matter expertise for specialized network and storage integration support.
- Seeking a self-starting individual to work closely with Government Technical Directors to continue to drive innovation and efficiencies throughout the CASA ecosystem.
- Evaluating new products, methodologies, and agency policies to continually improve data center services while reducing cost and customer turn-around
- Working on architecture documents to forge new milestones to allow data center offerings stay relevant
- Actively participate in future roadmap decisions for storage, network, HPC, and server support
- Analyzing issues, including capacity planning for HPC-specific solutions such as Lustre fabric and high-speed networks
- Providing assistance, as needed, to engineering teams to resolve tomorrow’s HPC technology challenges Designing, documenting, and leading network modernization as the data centers continue to retire spanning tree and adopt the more flexible spine/leaf architecture
- Evaluating and determining future Software Defined Network solutions with networks, firewalls, and HPC network requirements all being in different organizations, driving continuity among the teams and array of devices
- Working with Lustre Interconnects Team to make continual refinements as the high-speed storage fabric grows to multiple data centers within each campus
- Driving automation across the three data centers
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience.
- Ability to write Ansible, Python, and other scripting languages
- Network architecture and design
- Strategic planning
- Ability to think holistically
- Ability to partner with SPD Architects to design the next-generation SPD high-speed and low-speed TCP networks
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com