**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
This position provides Data Modeling and Mapping support to the Extended Enterprise for specific customer mission requirements by mapping legacy data formats to and creating new formats within the enterprise microformat set. Specific duties include:
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats, create new data structures / microformats and perform architectural alignment with the ELDM and other enterprise formats.
- Analytical skills to perform primary research for protocols and technologies and apply them to the microformat creation and mapping efforts.
- Ability to catch on quickly and be able to use this primary research to comprehend various technologies and apply this knowledge.
- Provide expertise in data harmonization and data modeling activities to support requirements and provide data modeling consulting to help Data Domain stakeholders develop new high quality data models and formats for exchange and storage in an agile fashion.
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Authorities and Stakeholder communities to discuss and perform requirements and impact analysis to understand the data elements in their domains, relationships among those elements and interdependencies between models.
- Develop and maintain domain logical data model artifacts: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), Physical Data Models (PDM), Interface Control Documents (ICD), data format specifications, model release documentation, user guides, data harmonization and mappings.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Twenty (20) years’ experience in data or systems systems engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of experience using CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary tools (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS tools (ArgoUML).
- Desired skills: Knowledge and use of BLOODYMARY, TSDF and/or ASDF data formats. Solid understanding of computer hardware, operating system software, firmware and network architecture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of customers. Must be willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com