**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- The DCGS Systems Engineer will work directly with the Distributed Common Ground/Surface System (DCGS) Team and be responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and workstations.
- This position will also support all of the DCGS Team activities to include Tactical SIGINT integration and National Tactical integration, STORMFORCE, and testing efforts for a variety of challenging tactical SIGINT Interoperability initiatives.
- Candidate will facilitate discovery of technical solutions and work with U.S. and international government, military, and industry stakeholders to test and validate solutions.
- Candidate should be familiar with and able to coordinate with a variety of national and tactical SIGINT capabilities, including Theater Netcentric Geolocation (TNG) capabilities at both the National and service level.
- Candidate will participate in live test events.
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel; with up to a one month trip annually, to support STORMFORCE and several shorter (up to one week) trips to support STORMFORCE, DCGS, and other activities, as needed. Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 40lbs to help load/unload equipment and supplies for STORMFORCE.
- A working knowledge of the following is required: NSAnet architecture and policies, Windows/Linux systems administration and security best practices, setting up a SIPR domain, guards/cross-domain solutions, networking environments and performance monitoring, network optimization and security.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience with administration of various Windows (desktop and server) and Linux operating systems (CENTOS 6/7) to include but not limited to software installation, account management, IAVA compliance, update management and security baseline maintenance.
- Knowledge of the enterprise STE/STN requirements and solutions.
- Experience with RF radio technology (S,L & C Band) and modeling RF in various environments.
- Experience with establishing radio frequency (RF) networks both point to point and mesh.
- Experience with the approvals process for establishing RF networks and associated documentation.
- Experience with spectrum survey and management
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA collaboration software
- Candidate must be willing and able to travel; with up to a one month trip yearly to support STORMFORCE and several shorter (up to one week) trips to support STORMFORCE, DCGS, and other activities, as needed.
- Candidate will be responsible for tracking property and be familiar with inventory best practices and procedures.
- Experience with NSA Security Directives, Policies, Publications and Regulations.
- Knowledge of systems engineering documentation end-to-end to include, but not limited to DoDAF architecture products, CONOPS, ICD’s, capabilities documents, SEP’s, test plans, hardware & software design documentation, requirements specifications, design specifications, etc.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
- Experience working with international intelligence partners.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the tactical environment and/or DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
- Working knowledge of COMSEC to include key management, accounting and distribution.
- The ability and willingness to carry out other than assigned tasks in order to accomplish the mission.
- Experience working with international intelligence partners.
- Previous hands-on experience working with U.S. DOD ISR, DCGS/DI2E community.
- Working knowledge of existing challenges related to SIGINT information sharing guidance and policies.
- Working knowledge of data sharing and interoperability of SIGINT data, information, and services across the DCGS/DI2E and Cryptologic Enterprises.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org