**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- Support the Intelligence Community (IC) agency’s Systems Engineering organization in the development, integration and analysis of the Enterprise Architecture (EA), focusing on capability-based analysis at the system of system, end to end, and family of systems levels.
- Develop and maintain DoDAF, FEAF and IC EA compliant architecture artifacts, utilizing architecture modeling tools to ensure integrated architecture.
- Perform assessments of acquisition architectures for compliance and consistency with Agency-level EA in support of Enterprise Engineering Review Board and Enterprise Architecture Board governance processes.
- Collaborate with operational / technical SMEs and ESEA-II TTO-2 Standards personnel to identify architecture gaps, overlaps and inefficiencies, and develop recommendations for changes to improve enterprise architecture.
- Collaborate with ESEA-II TTO-2 Enterprise Knowledge Repositories personnel to identify tools / technologies, data models, data analytics, and reporting / visualization approaches to assist Government leaders and technologists with architectural data-driven decision-making.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- At least three years of demonstrated experience in DoD Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or Federal Enterprise Architectural Framework (FEAF).
- An understanding of data architecture approaches (e.g., DODAF, Zachman, UAF, TOGAF, JARM, etc.), industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK)
- Familiarity with the use and operation of Enterprise Architecture tools (e.g. System Architect, Magic Draw, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, SPARX, IBM Rhapsody, CORE or Power Designer Architecture Tool Suites)
- Knowledge of modeling approaches: System Modeling Language (SysML), Unified Modeling Language (UML), or Business Process Modeling
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community and/or DoD acquisition lifecycles, software development methodologies, information security engineering concepts, cloud computing methodologies and/or SOA-enabling technologies.
- Intelligence Collection, Processing or Analysis; Information Assurance, or IT Infrastructure domain experience.
- INCOSE, ITIL, PMP, SAFe, Security+, Lean Six Sigma, or similar certifications.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com