**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- In support of Utility Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Storage and DevOps, this SE6 position requires working with enterprise-level IaaS network and data storage environments to ensure compliance is achieved within the deliverable period of performance provided.
- The SE will interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations, and regarding associated problems, issues or conflicts and potential outages.
- The SE will communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- The SE will prepare, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documentation to include systems configuration, architectural, testing, and user documentation.
- The SE may provide strategic guidance and engineering to successfully manage and align multiple projects and capabilities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- The SE will communicate status, issues, and roadblocks to the PMO on a recurring basis, and will facilitate the integration of new capabilities into the system-of-systems design for the program.
- The SE will also liaise and collaborate with IC/DoD stakeholders and users to analyze systems and operations performance metrics, reporting requirements, and exchange knowledge regarding current and proposed systems.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Experience in DevOps.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with using tools, such as Puppet, Salt, Foreman, and other automated deployment capabilities.
- Experience with VMware.
- Experience in the areas IaaS, PaaS, and DBaaS, user interface/user experience design, systems integration,
- Ability to perform technical research and document program requirements.
- Experience working with JIRA ticketing system and modifying to integrate with automated processes.
- Experience using Kubernetes or Open Shift related containerization.
- Automation utilizing Ansible or Chef.
- Software development best practices.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes.Ceph / Gluster (software defined storage solutions) experience.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com