**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Technical Writer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- This position will support Processing and Analytic Capabilities (PAC) to deliver process engineering services to plan, execute, test, deploy, and sustain processing and analytic capabilities.
- The contractor will provide technical writing and other services to maximize PAC’s use of resources in addition to optimizing the performance and availability of PAC infrastructure.
- These activities make up the scope of Virtual Infrastructure Evaluation & Review (VIER) support, which includes program management, mission support, software integration, and software configuration control and release management.
- The contractor shall support the triage of trouble tickets and assist in planning and executing the Program Management System with the objective of delivering all of the required capabilities and satisfy all requirements on time, within budget, and on plan.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
A candidate must have six years of experience in technical writing and a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Four years of additional technical writing experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Understand basic concepts for writing technical copy for various types of documents
- Assist in preparing and maintaining operations and process documentation
- Gather technical information and prepare written text
- Maintain a current internal documentation library
- Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Strong oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexibility/adaptability within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com