**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Sr. Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
Open position on a Technical Governance team supporting enterprise systems engineering for the Presentation Product portfolio. In this capacity, the selected candidate will participate in a team that provides engineering and integration analysis, architecture, technology trade studies, requirements and systems analysis, and technical planning and support. Work required across the portfolio includes:
- Provide leadership and guidance, manage individual assigned tasks to schedule, and drive communication and engagement with stakeholders and the team of AEA engineers.
- Provide systems engineering, technical analysis and guidance to support response to corporate mission needs affecting tools/systems within their portfolio.
- Provide relevant mission and tool understanding to investigate and triage mission needs to discover and document potential impacts.
- Engage and collaborate with tool owners and development teams to analyze, investigate, discover and document technical assessments and responses related to mission needs affecting the portfolio.
- Work with customer to aid in discovery of service duplication and/or efficiencies across the organization.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, and engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of stakeholders and manage politically charged environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints.
- Ability to breakdown complex problem space, formulate technical strategies, build action plans, and track progress against established baselines to resolve technical challenges and meet customer expectations.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.
- Rich/robust experience in basic systems engineering across a majority of systems engineering “V”.
- Systems engineering experience from both technical and programmatic perspectives.
- Experience providing analysis of functional, system and non-functional requirements, data flows and dependencies.
- Familiar with the principles and concepts of Service Oriented Architectures including Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), data management, and containerization.
- Some experience in project management.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com