**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do: T
- This position supports Mobility Strategies and Operations to support MSO’s two key systems, which include a Portfolio Planning and Execution (PEB) tool and conference management tool.
- The Systems Engineer designs, maintains, and enhances diverse software systems based on provided requirements.
- A successful candidate for this position can work individually or within a team of subject matter experts to analyze user requirements to make decisions on technology, derive software design, and code/update new and/or existing software.
- This individual shall be comfortable with agile methods and spin planning, as well as rapid prototyping execution and demonstration, and integrating continual customer feedback.
- A successful candidate thinks critically about the placement and use of COTS, GOTS, and FOSS software in place of ground-up customer development, while integrating to enterprise frameworks and services.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience OR a High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience OR a Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience OR a PhD in a Qualified Engineering Field from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience.
- Experience using Groovy-on-Rails (GRAILS)
- Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery UI, and the jQuery ecosystem, OR strong understanding of MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js)
- Solid understanding of current web standards and technologies
- Strong User Interface design skills
- Experience creating, integrating, and maintaining JIRA and Confluence projects
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies and practices
- Experience using Git for source code control repository
- Experience in leveraging customer virtual servers for development and production deployments
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org