**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Systems Engineer needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- The contractor shall provide systems engineering support to NSA high-level end-to-end IT requirements definition. Specifically, these contractors shall support the Pre-design step of the customer’s Technical Solution process.
- The contractor shall support the writing Mission Need requests (high-level functional system requirements) and by providing analysis of the mission needs in development including initial scoping, identification of deficiencies to be resolved by the solution, identification of affected domains and potential remedies to be evaluated. Additionally, the contractor shall support the initial scoping and categorization of the effort required to provide the solution which shall be graphically depicted and presented to decision-making boards.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- 20 years of overall Systems Engineering experience,
- Within the last fifteen years, a minimum of ten years relevant, interdisciplinary experience with cognitive systems engineering, industrial engineering, human factors engineering, or similar system engineering fields.
- Within the last seven years, at least three years’ successful experience with knowledge elicitation to include direct interaction with customers or system users.
- Within the last seven years, a minimum of three years’ successful experience with requirements development and documentation for domain-specific cognitive work.
- Familiarity with the customer’s environment, domains, programs and projects
- Significant experience with Intelligence Community customers, their missions and infrastructures.
- Clear customer interface experience and skill with Cognitive Task/Work Analysis (CTA/CWA) or similar user-centered knowledge elicitation techniques
- Demonstrated ability to translate user interviews/observations into domain descriptions, workflow diagrams, and identify problem areas within them.
- Employ sound system engineering and human-machine interaction principles to develop, vet with customers, and refine high-level conceptual designs in response to identified problems.
- Comfortable with visual representation design and interactive prototyping.
- Use of Visio, PowerPoint, or other presentation software to develop clear graphical representations of “current” and “to be” views of the Mission Needs and their solutions.
- Excellent analytic, problem definition and problem solving skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com