*YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY*
Jr. Computer Scientist needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
· This position requires a Junior software engineer providing support for deployments as well as performing full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality.
· The candidate should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
· Minimum of 3 years with software development lifecycle experience (B.S. Degree in CS can substitute for 2 years)
· Need someone with strong deployment interest and experience.
· 75% of the position will be supporting heath and status deployments to a large number of servers.
· This will also involve tweaking configuration thresholds and troubleshooting any issues that occur with the deployment.
· Experience needed with BASH and Perl. 25% of the position will be writing software and scripts to help support the health & monitoring system.
· Strong Redhat LINUX experience
· Experience with Python
· Experience with Software Version Control (i.e. CVS)
· Experience with ANT scripts for builds
· Experience interfacing to Oracle or other RDBMS
If you have this experience, this program need you!
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org