**YOU MUST HAVE A TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY**
Configuration Management needed to support our Intelligence Community customer in efforts to build, secure, and deploy national security systems.
Headquartered in Columbia, MD, Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) provides a wide range of technologies and services to assure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our nation's cyber infrastructure. We offer a broad array of Cyber Security, Risk Management Framework, Computer Network Operations, Secure Systems Engineering and Design, and Operational Information Systems Security Services. Experienced in developing innovative solutions to cybersecurity and technology challenges, our clients look to SecureTech's dedicated team of certified professionals to develop end-to-end solutions that keep pace with the ever-changing global environment.
What you will do:
- Provide configuration management support coordinating system changes, software updates, and integration with the hardware baseline.
- Primary responsibilities include establishing a configuration management framework of Configuration Management (CM) processes and CM tools to assist in implementing and providing CM to an evolving new program.
- The Configuration Manager Level 3 (CM3) will assist in the architecture development, planning, process engineering, and dependency/interface planning across the program.
- The CM3 will oversee the integration of the hardware/software architecture, processes, and plans for the program.
- Perform configuration management services to include process development, architecture, interface identification, and risk management.
- The CM3 may assist with the integration of multiple provisioning capabilities and user interfaces with the infrastructure.
- The CM3 will support systems engineering services to include operating systems, network, and process activities to enable the deployment, operation, and maintenance of user-facing services and associated development environments.
Secure Technologies Group (SecureTech) is a leading cyber security engineering and services provider for the intelligence community, military branches, and federal agencies – as well as for the private sector contractors that work side-by-side with them to protect our nation’s interests worldwide. The vast cyber infrastructure that serves as our homeland’s nerve center for military, government, and commercial operations is the nation’s most vital asset. It is also our most vulnerable. We look for qualified individuals who exude the highest in work and personal ethics, and who want to be part of a team that contributes to our national security.
Do you have:
- Experience in establishing a Configuration Management framework from “scratch”.
- Configuration Management experience.
- Experience with scheduling and coordination. Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Eight (8) years experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
SecureTech gives equal consideration to all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender identity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and retaining a capable, ethical, and diverse workforce. We take pride in providing our customers with talent that goes the extra mile for the mission and consistently acts in the most ethical and principled manner.
Apply here or send your resume directly to email@example.com